Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jan. 20,2009
I have to tell you guys what happened the other day..I was at a new friends house Terri Brush we were making jewelry together she makes the most awesome soldered glass necklaces and also bezeled necklaces that just knocked my socks off when I saw them..Anyway we had got together and she was giving me a class in making her soldered jewelry and I was giving her a class in wirework..We had a wonderful day Terri is a wonderful teacher and anyone interested in these beautiful necklaces need to sign up with her for classes..While we were playing with our jewelry she asked do you have a blog and I said no but I really wanted to have one..she emailed back saying "I can help you make one" well what a nice thing for her to say and I thought one of these days I will have her show me how...Well we emailed back and forth and then came this email that said " YOUR BLOG" I clicked on the email and there was a link to MY BLOG..OH MY GOSH she made me a blog she designed it, named it, even gave me a password..I was soooo happy, what a surprise, now I have a blog..oh my then I started getting nervous, what do I say, I think I'm afraid of my blog..Well it's been several days of hiding from my blog and today I decided I have to write something........I am a artist that makes wire jewelry, I've been doing it for over 10 years and my husband makes lampwork beads....We just sold our house yesterday and plan to move to our other property where we own 3 Shetland ponies..We will be building our own home and I will show you pictures as we build it..After our home is built I plan to give classes in wire jewelry and hope maybe someday I can meet a few of you in a class....

No comments: