Friday, June 5, 2009

Surprise





Well awhile back I told you I would have a surprise for you in a few days...Well he was late but here he is...Isn't he beautiful?..He is a reg. Shetland colt out of a multi champion stallion...Soundviews Cinn City....He was born last night which would have been my mom's birthday, that made it very special to me....Also I wanted to mention the progress on our house. I didn't realize we were going into a holiday weekend so the kids wanted the weekend off so they didn't work..then Burt's sister came for a couple days and that means golf. Well we love to play golf so while the kids were playing so were we...Anyway I will show you a picture Sunday night..We are all ready to put the shingles on and I will show you how far we get by Sunday night..I'm hoping the weather doesn't rain, that could slow us down but whatever happens I will take a picture for you...Have a great weekend everyone...