Thursday, August 12, 2010


Actually I decorated the kitchen months ago but I never took a picture of it..So today I decided I am going to update my blog and show everyone my pretty kitchen..I just love how it turned out.. I promise I won't take months for my next post, I have been working on my studio and hopefully it will be finished soon..I just need to strip some furniture and repaint it. I want the colors to be black, off white and pink..I just painted a table black that is going to be my computer desk..I bought a old dresser I plan to strip and paint black, I will put the printer on top and use the drawers for all the stuff that was in my other computer desk..my other desk was to much like a office desk not the look I wanted...Then I have a really nice dinette set with a round table I plan to paint the table black and the chairs white and give them that antique look..and I'm hoping for handpainted roses on the backs..I'm changing my window valances to a beautiful pink fabric and I just made them not that long ago with a really pretty yellow, oh well....I will try to be better at posting from now on.........Barbara